v4.00 - January 2015
- New UI design:
- New UI components (slider, tree-control, etc)
- Fix size with expand/full-screen possibilities for some pages.
- Use of PNG instead of GIF for maps and overlays. This enables the use of more colors in the images and semi-transparent overlay images.
- Use of anti-aliasing in map overlays in both text and graphics gives smoother appearance.
- Unlimited size of time series database (former limit of table size to 2 GB is gone).
- Signed Java applets.
- Alarms visible in Indico Validation.
- Synchronous mode in cold to allow exact timing of data collection.
- Scenario for all models.
- Added accumulation type "Full" which means that you can accumulate the whole time period into one value (Min, Max, Mean, Sum, Cnt, Percentile).
- Ensemble model - Possibility to run 5 models in parallel and compare results: (SH) SMHI Gauss, (EU) SMHI Grid, (AM) US/EPA AERMOD, (AM) US/EPA CALPUFF, (AU) Austal 2000.
- New Austal 2000. Faster and produces time series as output.
- Noise Screening model.
- Field statistics in Dispersion Viewer making it possible to see Average, Min, Max, Location of Max and Sum.